2Forge Wheels are warranted against structural defect in material as long as the original owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by 2Forge Wheels are warranted against defect in structural workmanship to the original owner/purchaser for a period of five years from the date of purchase along with a one year paint finish.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of 2Forge Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original authorised dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels not purchased from an authorised dealer.
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with incorrect tyre sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
5. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
6. Pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
7. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
8. Fading or discoloration of accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
9. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
10. Wheels damaged by shipping or mishandling. All shipping damages must be reported to the original authorised dealer or distributor within 24 hours of receipt.
11. The 2Forge Warranty is only valid only to the original consumer/purchaser, when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased any removal and re installation costs are not covered under the 2Forge Wheel warranty.